What’s good about living in Muntinlupa city is that it is one of the fast-rising cities being developed as a central business hub. Home to several call centers, high-rise office buildings, shopping malls, giant commercial centers and low to high-rise condominiums, there is still a lot of room for expansion in this southern city of Metro Manila.
Expecting the influx of new residents in this southern city, Lumina, a mass housing developer in the Philippines, is currently developing an affordable condo in Muntinlupa city.
There are lots of things that you can do here in this vibrant city of Muntinlupa.
You can enjoy your relaxing afternoons by strolling along River Garden,
spend nights listening to live bands, while drinking booze or go bar-hopping in several bars that are lined up in this part of Festival Mall Alabang,
have picnics with friends along the shores of Jamboree Lake, the smallest lake in the Philippines,
or perhaps, go shopping in any Robinson’s Department stores in Metropolis Alabang or Festival mall or drop by at the local bazaars in Evia Lifestyle center,
buy food or your cooking needs at Landmark Supermarket, Metro Supermarket or S&R,
enjoy the company of family while dining in style in TGIFridays, Mama Lou’s or Mesa in Evia,
or watch the latest blockbusters in your choice of cinemas in several mall houses.
Lumina Heights gives you the opportunity to live your dream in Muntinlupa city.
If you are looking for an affordable and convenient condo in Muntinlupa to live in or spend your time with the perfect loved one, this city with the southern vibe will fit you perfectly.
Lumina Heights Muntinlupa, a mid-rise community condo property will be equipped with amenities and conveniences perfect for individuals, who are on-the-go, provincial residents, who prefer to have their own place to stay in the Metro and starting families who want the exclusive lifestyle that a condominium community offers.
Lumina Heights Muntinlupa is located at Int. Balimbing Rd., Brgy Poblacion, Muntinlupa City, and can be easily reached via Susana Heights.
This condo for sale in Muntinlupa development project is composed of four (4) six-storey residential buildings (a total of 336 saleable units) connected by a central lobby with elevator.
Lumina Heights Muntinlupa offers its residents comfort and convenience with amenities that include the following:
- 24-hr guarded entrance with CCTV camera
- Perimeter fence
- Wifi-ready common areas
- Fitness center
- Jogging path
- Parking spaces
- Future commercial area
- Fire detection and alarm system
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Underground drainage system
Commuting is hassle-free via Star Mall Metropolis
Ride a jeepney with a KATARUNGAN signboard and alight near Camella 4 subdivision
or From Edsa Ayala
Ride bus with a signboard PACITA/SAN PEDRO, get off at Susana Heights then ride a jeep going to Poblacion, Muntinlupa then, ride a tricycle going to Balimbing rd.
Click on each link to know the travel time from Lumina Heights Muntinlupa to the following establishments below:
Department stores / convenience centers
- Star Mall Alabang – Metropolis – 21 minutes
- Landmark – 22 minutes
- Festival Mall – 25 minutes
- SM Muntinlupa – 30 minutes
- Ayala South – 16 minutes
- Evia Lifestyle Center Vista Alabang – 17 minutes
- Alabang Town Center – 25 minutes
Supermarkets / Groceries
Schools / Colleges
- South Mansfield Colleges (Basic Education to College) – 12 minutes away
- Lyceum of Alabang – 14 minutes away
- De la Salle Zobel – 34 minutes away
- San Beda Alabang – 34 minutes away
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa – 7 minutes away
- St. Jerome Emiliani Church, Alabang Town Center 25 minutes
- Victory Church, Festival Mall Alabang
- The Feast, Festival Mall Alabang
- Iglesia ni Cristo, National Road, Putatan – 12 minutes
- Our Lady of the Abandoned Parish – 4 minutes
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints – 13 minutes
- NAIA 1 – 42 minutes via Skyway
- NAIA 2 – 42 minutes via Skyway
- NAIA 3 – 30 minutes via Skyway
- NAIA 4 – 36 minutes via Skyway
- Metropolis Terminal – 21 minutes (Metro Manila, Evia, and Provincial Buses)
- South Station- 22 minutes (Metro Manila and Provincial Buses)
- ATC P2P Alabang to Greenbelt – 26 minutes
Syrell U. Yaba – Marketing Staff
SHOWROOM FOR INQUIRIES:
3rd Level, Lumina Office, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City