Safety and Security
Paying your bills online is a breeze with JazzyPay. No need to worry when you paying online using your credit card, debit card or PayPal, the security of JazzyPay ensures that your transaction is safe. This payment portal has a multiple data encryption that does the task of protecting this payment’s system. This means that all the information and data is encrypted in such a way that if it is penetrated, nothing valuable can be retrieved.
The simple to understand payment portal makes it a great choice as the information that you provide them is safe from cybercriminals.
JazzyPay is ideal for people who are currently abroad such as OFWs, and anyone who are currently in locations that are away from payment facilities. This is also ideal for employers that have to pay for their workers hospital bills, and even those kind-hearted generous ones that want to pay for a school bill.
The remittance of payments to a hospital, educational facility, and other establishments solves the problem of having to send the money, withdraw, and pay the bill by going there. It eliminates long lines and waiting just to pay a bill. It eliminates the need of carrying large amounts of money. It is also possible that there is no one there to take care of the bill. A person might be alone, hospitalized, while their loved one is abroad. And, it is also possible that the money remitted through other channels might be misused instead of settling important bills.
JazzyPay does the task of ensuring that the bills are settled through the use of their payment platform.
Who Should Use JazzyPay?
We all have to pay bills. There are over 2 million overseas contract workers and more people from all over the world who do pay the hospital and educational bills. There are over 17,000 private schools and over a thousand private hospitals that currently do not use online payment, making it impossible to directly pay to their facilities from overseas.
JazzyPay enables people to make online payments to educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and other establishments, instantly, anytime, and from anywhere.
JazzyPay has an advocacy. Currently, it is partnering with top educational and medical institutions, to open doors to the discovery and support of the next generation of potential entrepreneurs conducting thesis and case studies in line with agricultural, medicinal and technical breakthroughs which can greatly improve lives. JazzyPay donates 5% of revenues for scholarship, thesis competition, start-up pitch and acceleration programs.
This company goes on track to aid in the startup ecosystem and is determined to help alleviate poverty by creating more job opportunities here in the Philippines so that will eventually elevate our economic status.
JazzyPay Official Partners:
- Compleat Smile Dental Aesthetics Centre – Quezon City
- Compleat Smile Dental Aesthetics Centre – SMX Mall of Asia
- Manila Adventist College – Pasay City
- Adventist Medical Center Manila – Pasay City
- Molar Hub Dental Clinic – Calamba Laguna
- Smile Savers Dental Care Clinic – Manila
- Smile-A-holics Dental Clinic – CQ
- Mandadero Dental Clinic – Olongapo City
- Bacud Dental Centre – Caloocan
- G.F. Gomez Dental Office – Antipolo
- Bonifacio Dental Center – Angeles City, Pampanga
- The Learning Place – UPLB Laguna
- Instant Reader – 35 Branches Nationwide
JazzyPay traction in 2 months:
- Processed over 100,000php online transactions without marketing.
- More than 100 partnership applications processed
- Secured partnerships with private schools, clinics, and hospitals nationwide.
JazzyPay Projected Traction in One Year (October 2017 to October 2018):
- Will process One Billion Pesos (1,000,000,000php) worth of online payment transactions by October 2018
- Estimated to secure another 400 schools, hospitals, and clinics’ partnership nationwide.
- Will reach Facebook Brand Awareness by June 2018 with an estimated of over 100,000 Facebook Likes & Followers.
- Estimated to secure and close seed investment round before Jan 2018
JazzyPay was in the TOP 20 FINALISTS for Startup Summit 2017 organized by YES Philipines and is among the 8 best eHealth Solutions for the final round of the HealthTech Challenge Demo Day.
Learn more about this online payment platform by visiting the JazzyPay websiteand liking the JazzyPay Facebook page.